Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
It isn't me who's saying the other party gets the White House after an impeachment. It's Prof. Lichtman - the only one who predicted Trump would be elected - who's saying the other party gets the White House after an impeachment.

If you actually read the article, you'll know why mentioning a pre-WWII President isn't playing fair during this discussion.

Quote:Ford was a do nothing

Ford pulled the USA out of Vietnam and signed the Helsinki Accords - two things that the electorate had been clamoring for - and did that in a 895-day Presidency. Hardly a "do nothing". He still got kicked out of the Oval Office.

Quote:Gore: Oh the things i could get into about mr. "I invented the internet"

Gore never said that. He never claimed that. Wolf Blitzer never asked him about that during the interview where it's been claimed that Gore said that.

Newt Gingrich - Republican Speaker of the House at the time - said "Gore is the person who, in the Congress, most systematically worked to make sure that we got to an Internet"

Quote:Instead i'll just leave it at enough people recognized him as the idiot he is

Al Gore is on the board of directors of Apple and is a senior advisor to Google. Both companies are known for avoiding idiots like the plague.

Quote:and before anyone says anything about Florida, let me point out that the same counties that had problems getting their ballots in on time in 2018, were the ones that mysteriously "found" those "hanging chad" ballots

That sounds to me like a pretty good argument to go back to paper ballots counted by people. at least we all know that those work.

Oh, yes - the Impeach-O-Meter reading has changed again.

It's no longer at 95% (1:19) - it's now 99% (1:99).
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached - by robkelk - 11-16-2019, 11:21 AM