Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
No. The scummy fuckers

Has to be impeached and out of office.

Anyway. Impeachement ios about fitness to serve. Trump's big mistake is that he pissed off his staff enough that they reported it. Time was the Praetorians just murdered you - in modern times they sliup your indescretions

Anyway, Fox news are showing a slim majority of Americans favouring impeachement, and more favouring impeachment and removal from office, than not. Even if it is political, it appearrs this Congress is doing exactly what it was asked to do by the people who elected it - investigate the president and make something stick. Same as the last shower were elected blocked the whole works up - but couldn't find anything to stick, so they just screamed about it.

Either way it's very much a split right down the middle.

Anyway, the jist of it is that - outside the US bubble - it seems very much like a probable thing. Trump looks to have specifically used his powers as President to influnce a foreign government to aid him specifically - and not the United States.

Really, the whole system needs to be replaced. It's gotten to breaking point.

All these fucking FPTP countries are turning into fucking banana republics because everyone hates the conservatives. But can't agree on how.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached - by Dartz - 12-19-2019, 03:18 PM