Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
Well, let us see, what did Obama do that was arguably illegal,

DACA- He himself said, when asked by a teen who had been brought to the US illegally, why he couldn't just make it so that they couldn't be deported said that it wasn't within his power, and yet, within at most two years he had made an executive order doing JUST THAT.

Fast and Furious- The Obama Justice department, supposedly in an attempt to track down mexican cartels and gun smugglers, released at least thousands of US made weapons into the black market along the US/Mexico border causing the death of at least one border patrol agent
Note: it was over this that the Congress subpoenaed documents and the then Attorney General Eric Holder's testimony, Obama "obstructed Congress" (as Adam Schiff would call it if he had been a Republican) by inacting Executive Privilege which the Republicans didn't see any use in fighting at the time

FISA abuse- This one is a bit more questionable and i will admit might not go as high as Obama himself, but if it doesn't i will damn well be surprised, but his administration, the Justice Department, the CIA, the FBI and the NSA were all guilty of knowingly using a falsified opposition research "dossier" to perform surveillance on a Trump advisor, and through that on Trump himself echoing Watergate at it's worst

Does these few items that i can remember off the top of my head answer your question Hazard, or should i really piss MatrixDrogn off and go diving for more?
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Messages In This Thread
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached - by Rajvik - 02-01-2020, 08:32 PM