Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
Isodecan i'll see if i can find something to link to over the weekend

as for Nancy Pelosi, it's not just what the Conservative media spin on it is, it was her own damn words, STATING that there would be an impeachment before Trump released the Transcript of the phone call, and then after the house passed the AoI, sitting on them because the house rushed it's actions and didn't fight to get any of their witnesses through the courts. Quite frankly what i feel she expected was Trump to pull a Nixon and go, "You know what, you are making this to damn irritating to run the country, I'm out of here, kiss my ass." which would have been a major mis-reading of the man. It's like this talk of trying to impeach him again for his making a comment about the original sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone. 7-9 years WAS bullshit, especially when you have others who lied to congress sitting pretty and pulling down a paycheck from MSNBC and CNN having served NO prison time.

and now we find out that the Jury foreperson was a partisan player? can you say Grounds For a Retrial?
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Messages In This Thread
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached - by Rajvik - 02-13-2020, 06:08 PM