Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Huh, in real life, my special talent is making jokes at inappropriate times, and I kind of feel like Tomo already has that superpower covered.  I'll have to think about it more.  You know, at some point when I've had sleep in the last 24 hours.

Quote:Labster has the cute-girls-doing-"everyday"-things household.
I do, but the next story I'm writing will have Cinder and Emerald and Mercury in it.  And no, not RWBY Chibi style.  I never actually figured out how to insert Sakura into the world, so I'm just going to gloss over it for now and start using her.  Though probably Halloween will happen just before that story, so maybe I should start working on that, too.

Quote:Come up with a plausible reason and mechanism to get some groups into orbit/space, so the spacefaring cultures can be introduced
I'm sitting in Glasgow right now, thinking "Brexit to Space???"  But really if some high-tech people started working for Bezos and/or Musk, impossible spaceflight things might start being mass produced.  Think Geordi LaForge could get a job at SpaceX while they're trying to find the Enterprise? (If someone mentions the Prime Directive right now I will call shenanigans.)
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 07-28-2018, 03:44 PM