Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(07-28-2018, 03:44 PM)Labster Wrote: I never actually figured out how to insert Sakura into the world, so I'm just going to gloss over it for now and start using her. Though probably Halloween will happen just before that story, so maybe I should start working on that, too.
A possibility: After a hectic night of card-catching, the girls decide to take a nap in Tomoyo's van that holds all of Sakura's outfits. Cut to "Brent, why is there a van parked in our parking lot?" Cut to a lot more people than just Sakura, Tomoyo, and Shaoran asleep in the back of the van...

(07-28-2018, 03:44 PM)Labster Wrote: Think Geordi LaForge could get a job at SpaceX while they're trying to find the Enterprise? (If someone mentions the Prime Directive right now I will call shenanigans.)

SI-Rob has shenanigans on speed-dial, along with her sisters Belldandy and Skuld. Smile (Let's be honest: story-wise, that's Urd's job.)

Something's going to break the veil of secrecy we have going, eventually. I have in my devfile a snippet of Mikoto preparing to fight a rouge Ultraman, which would definitely blow the secret wide open ... but if Geordi does something to pierce the veil first, no big deal.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 07-28-2018, 08:12 PM