Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(08-06-2018, 04:35 PM)Labster Wrote: Lots of great ideas above.  I haven't written much yet, but I'd like to have a couple of things happen for Halloween:

* Sakura and Shaoran (sorry guys I'm using normal Japanese romanization, not Syaoran or Xiaolang) are both electric magic users.  They'd probably both appreciate a demonstration of things you can do with electricity from people who are better at it.  Sakura would be happy to learn magic from anyone, and she's a quick learner.
* Sakura and Shaoran fall in love with Usagi at first sight.  I'm pretty sure this would be required by canon, given that they find themselves attracted to ordinary users of lunar magic.
* Tomo going around bugging people trying to see if she can get some sort of noble title out of the House of Jurai or House of Serenity.  Preferably something like Countess of Sacra Mensa so she can boss around the people from Aria.
* Osaka starts asking questions about Personal Reality.
* Athena may appreciate being given the chance to drive something fast

I'm sure I can come up with a bit more, as these are mostly short bits.  And I need costumes too.  I'm sure Tomoyo can come up with some ideas for that, I just need her to share them with me.  Big Grin

Not that I'd suggest Yomi dress as Yomiko Readman... but I'll suggest Yomi dress as Yomiko Readman. Smile Assuming you've seen or read Read or Die.

Makoto is a powerful but not-too-imaginative electrokinetic. Mikoto, though, has demonstrated unusual electrokinetic powers, including:
* ignoring the effects of a handheld contact-range taser (and lampshading that by saying "Sorry, those don't work on me" to the attacker);
* using her fingertips as a contact-range taser;
* magnetically levitating iron dust/rust out of riverbank sand and forming it into a shortsword/whip;
* wall-crawling up concrete walls by magnetizing her hands and feet and connecting magnetically to the rebar;
* generating an electrostatic forcefield (being a Level 5 esper, it also deflects non-magnetic items including ceramic shrapnel);
* tracking the flow of electricity in the area and using that mental map as a replacement for sight after being blinded by a flash-bang (the HUDs that the clones wear let them do the same thing);
* consciously controlling her nervous system after being administered a neural blocker (with a second-order effect of ionizing her entire skin surface);
* flight with electromagnetic propulsion, although she has trouble maintaining altitude;
* and they didn't code-name her "Railgun" for no reason.
And the Misaka Sisters have demonstrated the ability to remotely affect and control electric motors. Sakura and Sahoran might end up overwhelmed with data. Good thing Usagi is genuinely a kind person and is willing to help them cope with the data overload.

Osaka with her own Personal Reality... I don't know whether to applaud or run.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 08-06-2018, 04:59 PM