Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Are there any rules about importing decks of tarot cards?

It was kind of odd the timing of when I left for Scotland.  Normally I need a break about that time, but for some reason I was making great creative progress both at work and fiction writing, and now I need to get that momentum back.  On the other hand, I've gotten a bit of inspiration from the places I visited, particularly for Akari.  For instance, Halloween is also Samhain.

That should have been an obvious thing, but I've never had occasion to study sí and faerie.  They say to write what you know, but the story keeps wanting to write itself further and further away from what I know now.  I suppose I could just make it up, but that would probably ruin the story for someone, and honestly, it just feels like cheating.

Quote:Oh, and would anyone mind if Keichii and maybe Megumi, too, set up shop in San Antonio?
Does it come with the whole temple?  It would only take a minor miracle to set that up.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 08-11-2018, 06:33 PM