Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Y'know, if we're going to give the SIs some power bumps, the residents should have just as much chance to benefit.

A few ideas for my SI's building, plus the out-of-town outriders:
  • One I've already laid the groundwork for: Ruiko Saten developing enough esper power to no longer be a Level 0, and Kazari Uiharu developing enough esper power to get past Level 1
  • Ami Mizuno learning pediatric medicine (which in canon she wants to do) from Kuro'o Hazama, a.k.a. Black Jack (which would make her an awesome doctor)
  • All of the Sailor Senshi learning how to get off attacks without shouting their names first. (One of the movies had Sailor Mars do this once, so, yeah, it's canon.)
  • Michiru learning some non-Senshi "music magic" from the Sidhe

(08-21-2018, 11:09 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Maybe we should do Christmas with Rob's bunch next?  Wink

I don't mind, but the Rideau Canal skateway won't be open until... (consults the historical list at Wikipedia) ...three weeks later, on January 14.

(Honestly, Christmas in Ottawa is a bit boring - too cold to enjoy being outside, not enough snow and skating ice to make up for the cold.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 08-21-2018, 11:17 AM