Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(08-24-2018, 08:52 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 08:22 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: .... I'm just wondering why the urgent need for a 'nuetral' space. It's not like we're holding peace talks between two warring nations.

It gets three writers involved instead of just two.

If that's what you wanted, then there are far better excuses, e.g.: Maybe there are others who do not wish to return to their home-line universes.  I'd imagine that the Serenity's crew might like to try their hand at being merchants in the Empire of Jurai.  (Mal would absolutely adore the fact the Juraians started out as a pirate guild, and that they were his brand of 'villain' at that.)

Hell, if he wants to do things on a smaller scale, then he can go with Princess Serenity and scoot around Sol system, helping to (re)establish colonies by moving cargo and people.

Hell, I bet even Shinji might want to go for it if he can be assured that it won't present any issues.  And if the Sexaroids could be assured that they would be recognized as sapients with full rights despite being synthetic...

I think you get the idea.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 08-25-2018, 05:35 AM