Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(09-01-2018, 08:53 AM)robkelk Wrote: I suppose I should track down some episodes of Murdoch Mysteries, then. I'm a bit behind on my back stacks of stuff to watch... EDIT: Oh, right - CBC. May as well begin at the beginning.

Sorry, it's kind of a long series at this point.  But very obviously Canadian.  For those of us who don't live in Canada, the CBC links won't work, but the show airs on the Ovation channel last time I checked, and the whole series is available on Britbox for streaming (except in Canada, because that makes sense?).

On the latest chapter of Rob's, what is it, A Song of Ice and Snow?  Anyway, I'm kinda surprised of the degree to which my characters don't actually care if they're fictional or not.  None of my characters are subject to bouts of angst, except for Sakaki and Kaorin.  And since Sakaki already declared that they're real in all the ways that are important, the matter is essentially closed.  (Although Tomo did note that being fictional does qualify her for a higher level of sainthood.)  I still need a find a place to use Tomoyo's response, "We have an anime?  This means that the entire world knows of Sakura-chan's cuteness!! <3<3"

I wonder if your use of decadent was inspired by me (via Minako) describing Jurai as decadent.  My notes file has this: "Decadent is a great word to describe any regime you don't like, as opposed to an elegant government."

A thing I still need to figure out is how to get the gondolas from Venezia to Venice.  I'm afraid that if my girls go to pick them up, they may decide to run off and never come back.  Not that this would be a bad ending for them, it just makes it harder on me as a writer, given that I want to write stories about them and all.

On the wiki thread (we're really getting off-topic there): I hate to be that guy, but which Starbase 1 did you mean?
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 09-02-2018, 03:27 AM