Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Regarding the armaments....

"Okay girls.  The thing about all of you being electrokinetics to one degree or another got the noodle goin', and not in the Kraft starts flowin' kinda way.  Here's your new heavy weapons."

"Are these railguns?  Isn't that a little redundant?"

"Isn't that a magazine box?" he retorted with a grin.

"What?  Oh.  OH!!!  How many rounds does this thing have!?  There's gotta be at least a hundred in there!!!"

"Two-hundred and fifty.  And the nice part is that they're all powered and operated by your own electrokinetic powers.  There's also another bonus to this: since it already has a series of electromagnets to channel your power, you don't need to rely on surrounding ferrous materials to act as an anchor.  This saves you both time and energy, and lets you keep these things going until the induction rails melt.  Which is unlikely because they're lined with tungsten carbide."

"....Why aren't you working for DARPA or something?"

"What makes you think I don't want to?  Before things got crazy I was about to start going to school for a BS in Mechanical Engineering, and then go after a PhD in Aerospace Engineering."

....  I think his business card should say,
Code:
Benjamin M. Rhodes
BS Mechanical Engineering
BS Electrical Engineering
PhD Aerospace Engineering
"Cranking shit to '11' since 1980."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 09-03-2018, 10:56 AM