Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(09-03-2018, 10:07 AM)robkelk Wrote:

"Why are there so many Misakas?" Osaka wondered.

"They're cheaper by the dozen," Brent quipped.

Osaka just frowned, but Yomi smiled, and explained further  "Actually, they made 20000 Misaka clones.  Buy in bulk and save!"

"If they made that many, how did they pick the next one?"

Aika elaborated, "I think they were all in the same cloning tank, and they all just had to hope that the crane would pick her."  She held out her palm face down, lowered it, and then drew her fingers together.

"Exactly," Yomi deadpanned, "It was all set up like a giant crane game."

"Oh, I get it," Osaka was enlightened.  "I guess you'd get real good at the crane if you had 20000 plays."

"Yeah, he was a crane master," Aika said, her smile a little too wide.

Yomi kept a straight face, "Actually, he was an esper.  I believe the ability is called Golden Claw."  The capital letters were clearly pronounced.

"Oooooh claaaaw!" Tomo nasalized.

Osaka excused herself, "I gotta ask 'em about it."  As soon as her back was turned, Yomi, Tomo and Brent's smiles came out in full force.  She walked up to a couple of Misakas, and asked, "So how long was it until y'all were saved by the Golden Claw?"

"Misaka does not comprehend, Misaka says, hoping that she can evade this attempt at proselytizing."
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 09-03-2018, 05:03 PM