Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
OK it's time for Project Let's Get Dartz Back Involved Plan -- Launch!!!

The problem I have is that it's been quite a while since I've watched BGC, so while I feel might feel comfortable writing about Priss or Sylia, the various sexaroids on the other hand didn't make as much impact on my mind.  I was actually going to rewatch, but Rob bumped Ai Yori Aoshi to the top of the stack after only a couple eps of BGC. So I suppose that's next.

On the other hand, I actually have written a little bit with Data in it.  I need to clean it up a bit, but I'll post it on the wiki within a day.  I don't know where I'm going, but it's definitely a target that we can use to integrate our stories together.

The only other question is what sort of tone you want for your part the story.  I tend to write more light than dark, and more fluff than crunch.  I want to write at a target mood like the Sailor Moon S anime - 80% screwball comedy, 10% romance, 5% epic shit that actually matters, and 5% postmodern weirdness.  But we're supposed to be merging multiple continuities, and it's bound to have portions of the world with different moods colliding.

If you write more, of your own characters, or at any of the other characters you do know (Sasami needs more screen time, for instance), that would help us all out a lot.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 09-04-2018, 06:51 PM