Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
I'm trying to avoid proliferating characters before I proliferate plots for them. Having someone like Penny around requires having a plot for someone like Penny around.

What have have for the girls, at least on some level as vignettes is as follows.

- What happened with Derek was Sylvie's idea. Meg went with it to prove her loyalty to the group. Meg gets on with Lou
- Data gets reported by a 'concerned neighbour'.
- The girls try to build fame by playing requests by ear on Twitch, live. Look how utterly awesome we can be as machines
- Cybernetic Metal. A sort of Rammstein sound.... but cleaner and sharper and inhumanly precise. The girl's party-piece is swapping mid-line or mid-chord.
- Spotted by an uberfan. You sound, and look 'familiar'
- A Compilation album of requests - 'free' version on spotify features a Nam hiding behind a blanket, peering over the edge.
- A record executive tries to 'Casting Couch' the girls. And gets a surprise. Sweetling
- Data lawyers up on a recording contract. Now the band manager.
- Drug addicts, the homeless and AirBnB.
- Arguments amongst the girls - Sylvie and Genaros Meg did not get along.
- Getting the building renovated. Consulting engineers will do for a million what can be done for 100k.
- An album of their own material. The cover art is mixed from naked images of the girls, with their modesty preseved by actual x-rays showing the mechanical hardware inside
- One of the girls is attacked by a fan and taken to hospital where her unusual nature is revealed.
- Uh yeah, we really *are* robots from the future hiding in the past. It's not just an act. (Their explicit function is still kept quiet)

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Dartz - 09-06-2018, 06:09 PM