Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(09-10-2018, 10:46 PM)Labster Wrote: Huh, I'm coming up blank for water dog mythology.  Plenty of dogs associated with fire, electricity, and the woods, but nothing in the doggy paddle.  I might be forced to go with "This is Spring of Drowned Dog.  One day, dog fall in Jusenkyo spring and die, very sad."

And uh, I made a research failure on one published story, the old Pacific Electric train tracks weren't on Abbot Kinney Boulevard, they were one street over.  So I need to decide if I want to have her walk down to Electric Avenue, or maybe use the old tracks right next to the apartments?  Uh, I hate retcons.

well, there's the term 'Sea Dog' (a sailor or pirate/privateer)

as for the train tracks, Electric Avenue was always a nice song  Tongue Big Grin 

Hmm, a I recall, I was born in a year of the Tiger (does some quick research), ah, I'm a Wood Tiger (but not Tiger Woods Tongue )

huh, found a listing of the animals+elements and translations of the Chinese phrase that corresponds to each combo
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/zod...-names.htm

My own Wood Tiger is 'Tiger Descending the Mountain'
Water Dog is 'Sleepy Dog'
Metal Monkey is 'Monkey in the Fruit Tree'

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Norgarth - 09-11-2018, 10:33 AM