Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(09-15-2018, 08:47 PM)Labster Wrote: Well, unless the were going to the Kaleido Stage.  There's only one burg named after Mary in California, and it's full name is El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles.  Of course, it might help if I had seen any Kaleido Star at all.

Would you care to guess which show I started re-watching this weekend? Go on, guess. Big Grin (Seriously, I'm two DVDs into the first season.)

EDIT: Further along in re-watching. In the episode where they take part in a competition in Vancouver, the show acknowledges "Cape Mary" is somewhere in L.A.

Something that I just realized, although I suspect my subconscious remembered and tossed the idea out when I started writing here. SI-Rob's building is called "Blossom Apartments" because that's the name of the road it's on... but, until Mamoru showed up, it was also filled with lovely blossoms of young womanhood (and one weed, to steal one of Bob's jokes).
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 09-15-2018, 09:18 PM