Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(09-05-2018, 03:34 PM)Dartz Wrote: I'd sort of like for the Girls to be the reason the cat gets out of the bag. Because they're the only specifically non-human individuals we have....

Once the cat is out of the bag, and the average citizen knows about the Metacontinuity (or at least that there are "fictional characters" amongst them), we can start with some of the more fun crossovers...

They looked up. They looked at each other. They looked up again.

"Rob ..."

"Yes, Mikoto?"

"What is that?"

Kazari looked up from her laptop. "Wikipedia says he's called 'Ultraman Belial'."

"An Ultraman. Great. Just great. Should I call San Antonio?"

"No need, Rob. I've fought a toku monster before."

Everyone was distracted by the sound of Ultraman Belial stepping on yet another parked car. Kuroko took the opportunity to teleport in front of Mikoto. "A small one! And Ruiko's mind was in it, holding it back!"

"Actually, I was just along for the ride. And there were thousands of other minds in that thing at the same time --"

"Exposition later, Rui-chan!"

Suddenly, from behind them, somebody said, "Leave him to me!"

Without turning around, Mikoto asked, "And who are you?"

"Ginormica - but my friends call me Susan." The 49-foot-and-11½-inch-tall woman carefully stepped over Rob and the espers, then tapped Ultraman Belial on the shoulder with one hand while pulling back the other in a fist.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 09-22-2018, 06:52 PM