Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Science Genius Girl
Science Genius Girl
I was looking for custom ringtones to add as colour text in There's Nothing Better and stumbled across this. (Go ahead and play it in a background window.)

"Science Genius Girl", performed by Freezepop, written by The Duke of Candied Apples and Liz Enthusiasm, from the album Freezepop Forever, copyright © 2000
(also appears in the games FreQuency, Karaoke Revolution, and Rock Band)
Lyrics

I'm sure we can come up with somebody to appear as a simulacrum when Doug plays this... Smile
EDIT: No, not Washuu-chan. Who else, already in the Drunkard's Walk, is female, wears a lab coat, and works with clones? Yeah. (Okay, it might take a bit of pushing, unless I'm misremembering and Ritsuko actually has hands-on experience with the Reiquarium...)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Science Genius Girl
I'm not sure Doug will actually ever have met Ritsuko, let alone have a reason to call on her.

(Alternately, maybe Doug can use it get a simulacrum of Rin-rin... even though she doesn't wear a white lab coat, she has the goggles...)

But it's a cute song regardless.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Science Genius Girl
If by some mischance he gets Agatha, and her usual Cohort (a cat, three Jaegers, a Warrior princess, two Mad-Boys of SCIENCE!, Two personality cores (one train, one castle), an eight legged Weasel, and a growing horde of mini-clanks), then I'll buy some spiced popcorn, and a bunch of Fried Minmoth's on a Stick.