Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pieces of Me (SI, Mass-X-Over, RFC, Warning: Rated Hard-R)
RE: Pieces of Me (SI, Mass-X-Over, RFC, Warning: Rated Hard-R)
(08-08-2018, 11:41 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: A thought I had while lying down to sleep: As a callback to his earlier refrain after the Equestria adventure is done and he's moved on, MC should hold a barbecue because "now that I didn't have to worry about the steaks having been someone, I was feeling a serious urge to up my meat." I'm sure it's no more accurate than any other stereotype, but Texas fellas do have a reputation for being serious fans of the grill.

As a general rule, so do us N'awlins boys. Not to mention that JJ is in a body that is almost strictly carnivorous. He's probably gonna end up in a meat coma. Or contract gout. To quote a Xander from 'I wouldn't exactly call that sitting', "Bring on the charcoal."

And then force of habit is gonna make him wonder if that cow had had friends. Or if his sausage had been a gossip, like Miz Porkins from AJ's farm had been....
I need your help. I was in a hit-and-run accident. Click on the link to see the gofundme campaign with the details.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pieces of Me (SI, Mass-X-Over, RFC, Warning: Rated Hard-R) - by MarshalGraves - 08-09-2018, 12:08 PM