Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit-and-Run - Emergency Threatens Livelihood (gofundme campaign)
RE: Hit-and-Run - Emergency Threatens Livelihood (gofundme campaign)
Weird update.

No, seriously. Today was weird.

Lawyer called me, told me to go to the hospital's clinic for my therapy instead of the private clinic that's been taking care of my case.

On that side, they were confused, as they only had records from the surgery, and the request for my records from the clinic went unfulfilled. I told them what I've been doing for my neck, and they gave me some ice packs (I have ten of them, now) and sent me off. No idea on whether or not that's good.

Called my lawyer back, asked why he changed things up. The private clinic apparently sent him a receipt instead of an itemized bill.

This is apparently not what usually happens. He asked me what sort of therapy I was doing before the surgery (electrotherapy, percussive therapy, traction, and ultrasound, in varying amounts). I told him, and he told me they were trying to screw us.

He's going to be working on that while we wait for the affidavits.
I need your help. I was in a hit-and-run accident. Click on the link to see the gofundme campaign with the details.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hit-and-Run - Emergency Threatens Livelihood (gofundme campaign) - by MarshalGraves - 09-05-2018, 04:55 PM