Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki
No we, we hadn't. But I suggested a couple places back at the start of this. Let me hop over to a search page and see if I can find the posts.

Okay, back. Here's one, and the next one I posted.

Going back now, and with the current population of "Bob's Place" much larger than it was speculated on back then, I've come back to thinking that the Douglass Gardens Apartments in the first message is the best choice. I'm going to want to have part of it turned into a "community center" where everyone can hang out (for plot purposes, mainly, because if all socializing is done in individual apartments, it'll be hard to do crowd scenes and cross-pollination between casts), and another part turned into a practice room/recording studio (for all three bands, and where Nao will reign supreme as she moves from just songwriter to full producer).

Oh, and now that we've got the full memberships of both Sakuragaoka-born bands in place, we might see something like this on a regular basis. (And I do like the idea of having them jam with the Hong Kong Cavaliers and maybe even Gossamer Axe. And I have a very special jam session in mind for my little story idea.)
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki - by Bob Schroeck - 11-23-2020, 02:25 PM