Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump "warns" of violence if Democrats win midterms
Trump "warns" of violence if Democrats win midterms
That's an awful nice Constitution you got there. Would be a shame if sumptin' happened to it.

I'm relatively confident it's just more wind from the asshole in chief, but this not is the kind of thing you hear from a credible government.

AP story here

e: Of course, he's phrasing it as if it would be the Democrats getting violent, just like he spent half the election bragging about the system being rigged and hacking/vote tampering as if it was against him.
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: Trump "warns" of violence if Democrats win midterms
Yeah, I'm going to Godwin this thread... but it's anvil-dropping time. After the midterms will be too late.

Joseph Goebbels, in 'Michael: ein Deutsches Schicksal in Tagebuchblättern', Wrote:In den Zeitungen wird gehetzt und geschimpft. Diese verantwortungslosen Schmieranten!
Das Volk ist auf der Straße, randaliert und demonstriert. Die Herren sitzen am grünen Tisch und spielen seelenruhig ihre Partie zu Ende.
"In the newspapers there is insulting and stirring up hatred. Those irresponsible daubers!
"The people are on the streets -- rampaging and protesting. The magnates are sitting at the green table and calmly finish their game."
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
You know, I love how you make a story out of just reading the flash headline, it's so damn cute...

yes that was sarcasm by the way

read the entire story, maybe you'll see actual, OMG, answers
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

I did read the entire story.

It's not cute at all.

It reads exactly like I put it, "listing concerns" that come off more like threats.

Like how he said Google "had better be very careful" about the results the search engine pulls up for "Trump news."
--
‎noli esse culus
Yeah, that's some proper hyperbole.

It's generally why I don't go to us based news sources for US news. Most of them are biased into the ground -either trying to generate clicks by stocking outrage or pushing some fuckheaded agenda. There is no reality anymore.

There's still legitimately fucked up things happening. Lets not cloud with with cluckbait

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
(08-30-2018, 12:48 PM)Rajvik Wrote: You know, I love how you make a story out of just reading the flash headline, it's so damn cute...

yes that was sarcasm by the way

read the entire story, maybe you'll see actual, OMG, answers

I did read the story. That's why I posted the quote from the Nazi Propaganda Minister - to show just how similar Trump's statements are.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown