Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
Quote:Usagi will be advised to make sure they're friends with her.
Speaking of befriending, didn't someone plan to bring the TSAB in along with Nanoha?  Or is that not happening now?

From that list, well, Buckaroo Banzai, of course.  We can always use more lectroids.  And Rocky Horror... heheh no... unless someone wants to cross it with City Hunter, lol.  Stargate was another one from our cast list that hasn't materialized yet, but would be very useful.

I'm not entirely sure what to do with Mars.  There's a lot of options, including the one where some of my cast come from.  I considered Martian Successor Nadesico as an addition to my apartments, but after rewatching, it wasn't really giving me any ideas, but maybe in space that would be different.

How would time travel stories work in this universe?  Did the universe even technically exist before 2016?  Like is it the lowest energy state of spacetimes, akin to the end of time in Chrono Trigger.  Or did an initial reality get written to the coredump, and then other people start getting added to this baby universe?
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes) - by Labster - 09-19-2018, 02:15 PM