Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
@Rajvik: Lemme know if you need some heavy artillery.  We can all just hang out with the others at the Serenity while the main group goes and has fun.

Oh, I just stumbled across something interesting in that wikipedia link listing sci-fi movies.

One the the films in that listing is Aelita: Queen of Mars.

Sound familiar to anyone?

What really made my eyes bug out, though, is how that title plays into the events in the third installment of the Battle Angel Saga, which tells of Yoko's childhood and how she and Erica came to become Kunstlers.  I won't spoil it for you guys, but you can find it on Mangadex here: https://mangadex.org/title/13886/gunnm-mars-chronicle

Anyhow, I think it may also be a good idea to set aside another Mars so we have at least two - we can do a Blue Mars and a Red Mars.

Red Mars would be a true planet of the God of War - here be the people of Barsoom and the transhuman dystopia - both the cyber punks and the road warriors.

Blue Mars can be an amalgamation of Aqua and other terraformed versions of Mars.

Oh.  And what about Battlestar Galactica?  I can imagine that things would get pretty hairy with TWO continuities at the same time.  Though I think that once Starbuck and Starbuck got over it, they'd regard each other as the twin sibling they never had.  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes) - by Black Aeronaut - 09-20-2018, 02:51 PM