Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
Just sort of an FYI, I have very little exposure to American supers, and intentionally so.  I feel like having friends in the fandom turned me off to it, because they'd always get on these long tangents about the mythology which are impenetrable to outsiders and divorced from everyday life.  The net result is that I know a decent amount about supers and their powers and mythology, but don't actually have a desire to open a comic book or watch one of their movies.  So you can include them in the setting if you like, but I won't know how to write them at all.

Near Earth: I assume we'll stick Stellvia up there somewhere.  There's going to be so much stuff floating around in orbit that we'll need space garbage collectors.

A couple stars over: I might be weird but I've always wanted to have more Dantrovians.  I'm tempted to throw Stella Anatium somewhere.

Further out: We really should do Stargate.  Great villains, lots of primitive planets to explore.  Perhaps Tintin should get another spaceship to explore these worlds.

Other galaxies: Honestly, who here hasn't wanted to see the sailor senshi face off against the antispirals?
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes) - by Labster - 09-24-2018, 03:04 PM