Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
I'd approve of you taking Orange Road; I had only mentioned them in passing before, on how my resident Ayumu Kasuga might be related to them, and might be able to develop an esper ability with a personal reality.

I should probably claim Utena, as it's too important to be left to an NPC writer.  I saw a figurine of Tenjou in Little Tokyo once, and I was tempted to buy it, but then I reminded myself that my religion has a prohibition on idolatry, and that might be a little too tempting.  True story.  Uh, anyway, the point is that you can't keep any of the Ohtori student council members away from the main plot for long, for those kinds of people it's just like gravity.

I don't believe that any of the rest of them are claimed.  I'd considered Fushigi Yuugi as it would totally solve my apartment's lack of cute boys problem, but I never managed to connect to that story or its characters and I'm not really sure why.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes) - by Labster - 12-12-2018, 06:32 PM