Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
(12-15-2018, 09:52 AM)robkelk Wrote: From what I understand (and have seen of similar buildings as the Ottawa-Montreal train passes by them), the apartment in Montreal is larger than the apartments in LA and Ottawa put together. No worries about how large or small a place is - we can find more displacees to fill it if necessary.

Or maybe not, now that I've taken a look at Google's aerial photos of Douglass Gardens Apartments. Judging by those photos, it looks to me like the complex has 150 × 1-bedroom units and 36 × 2-bedroom units. (If my estimate is off, it'll be on the low side; I'm assuming four units per building.) Sure, we could fill that big a place, but only with a lot of displacees showing up.

We could say that Phantomhive only purchased the eastern part of the complex (the section laid out to fit in a triangle), which looks to me to have 58 × 1-bedroom units and 12 × 2-bedroom units -- still a large number, but more manageable.

EDIT: Either way, the on-site manager gets a 2-bedroom place - you need an office, after all.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes) - by robkelk - 12-16-2018, 12:04 PM