Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
I pretty much pushed my way through Aria and Ai yori Aoshi just so I could write this story, lol.  The first was even my own idea, roffles.  The other was kinda foisted upon me by Rob, but hey, they work out pretty well.  I probably wouldn't have done it on my own, but they do have the advantage of being a harem that I actually like and wouldn't mind living with, which is more than I can say about any harem other than Tenchi's.

I admit that when I'm watching something that I know I'm going to write about, I notice more things.  Like the fact that the Kaleido Stage is in L.A.?  That's actually canon; the Freedom Lights troupe is announced to be from L.A. when they visit Vancouver, in both English and Japanese tracks.  

Do we have something of a date when the veil will be lifted?  Because the Kaleido Stage will appear outside my residents' windows, and be super obvious to everyone.  I mean, I could take them earlier as a small group in my apartment, but I'm kinda in love with the idea of getting the Sailor Senshi to Leeroy Jenkins a suspicious circus that appeared overnight.  "Well well well, we appeared in a brand new universe, and we're just getting our bearings, when these crazy ladies come to attack us.  But then it turned out that they were really nice, and one of them was even a frisbee expert!  We made them fall back in love with the circus, but can we attract a completely new fan base in another universe?  It's gonna be hard, but we're gonna try, try, try!"

Oh, and uh, anyone who has electronic characters, especially Dartz, maybe read this article about the computer metaphor for the human brain is not very accurate for how we think.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes) - by Labster - 12-23-2018, 04:36 AM