Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
(01-10-2019, 01:24 AM)itsune9tl Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 09:57 PM)robkelk Wrote: And now for something for much, much farther out. I'm thinking that one way or another the Moon Kingdom is going to end up on the Moon, with Moonbase Alpha as either an allied city-state or absorbed into Usagi's realm and the Federation gifting them with a couple of (surplus, unlucky or mass-produced) FTL-capable craft to start off their navy. Any displacees from other buildings want to work for Usagi, once the war's over and everybody gets to muster out of the anti-Salem forces? Usagi's going to crew the Miranda-class ship with Misaka Sisters, but there's an Oberth-class ship that needs crew, and Usagi wants at least one ship she can use without freaking out the passengers.
Some body warn Misaka about the BORG.

From the working notes:

"It's like visiting a Borg ship... but cuter." - Capt. William T. Riker, USS Enterprise-E

"Frakking cuteBorg - make my head hurt trying to keep track of them all." - Rob Donaldson

(01-10-2019, 07:10 AM)BlackĀ Aeronaut Wrote: If I have anything to say about it, the Borg are gonna get monkey-stomped with extreme prejudice.

The only way I'd reconsider would be if Usagi somehow moon-beams the whole damn collective and forces them to see the error of their ways...

... At which point, we probably WILL have cyborg-hippies on our hands.

"But, Ben, we have to respect their freedom of choice to be who they want to be."

"Usagi, do they *want* to be Borg?"

After a moment, she replied, "I don't know, Rob."
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes) - by robkelk - 01-10-2019, 07:57 AM