Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
OKAY.

COSMOLOGY.

I finally had an idea of how to do this in a way that will make sense.  Thing is, though, it won't entirely be Washu's fault, only that she poked her nose in the wrong universe.

Basically?  I'm throwing out the idea that any one universe is greater than the other.

What's happening?  The boundaries between ALL universes are collapsing.  (How?  This is the part I'm still working out.)

What this means?  The Yggdrasil/Nidhogg system pretty much crapped the bed as it suddenly tried to take control of all of that at once.

This would mean that we still have the Metacontinuity.  Only instead of a sandbox, it's now the seed of an entirely new Universe where absolutely anything is possible, and causality is malleable to a ridiculous degree.

Other interesting changes: Yukari Yakumo is on the case, assisting the Goddesses.  Her being a Yokai whose domain is the power over borders, she is the subject matter expert on the issue.  Unfortunately, not even she can just snap her fingers and make it all better.

Possible Season 3 and 4 characters - the Chaos Gods from Warhammer 40K.  This situation is exactly their kind of bag, and they would dearly love to see everything get slammed together into as horrible of a mish-mash as possible.

This could possibly mean we might have Thanos and Darkseid both as Antiheroes in this hot mess.

This solves a lot of causality problems that we were having in regards to Kami-Tenchi and the Goddesses and such.  Rather than one party exerting control over the other, this would be multiple parties coming together to work a dire issue.  The rest of the Multiverse is on pause right now, and the Goddesses are employing the greatest asset available to help keep things downstairs under control and from getting out of hand:

Send in the Geeks! (In other words, us.)

Thoughts?  I could really use some help on what exactly causes this to happen, and I don't think "Alien Space Bats" is gonna cut it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes) - by Black Aeronaut - 04-12-2019, 04:36 PM