Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
Re-reading the thread, and noticed this:

(12-24-2018, 12:52 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 03:32 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 03:00 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: In short, we'd have to see about moving off of Earth VERY prematurely.  This isn't one of those things I take lightly.  This is the point where if I were a DM, I would look over my blind at everyone and ask, "Are you guys sure you REALLY want to do this?"

If that's how we're running this plot thread, then I'd much rather wait until Moonbase Alpha has shown up and an arrangement has been made between Koenig and Usagi - that gives the Blossom residents someplace to run to, instead of simply running from the political mess.

Well, I did say this was deconstruction.  And from what I've seen of the current White House Administration?  Having all of our characters arrested sounds perfectly in-character for them.

The displacees at 7 Henrietta Street, Blossom, Piffle, Club Lofts, Appartements Mont-Royal Sud, and the place in Nova Scotia don't need to worry about being arrested for illegal immigration to the USA. They're in Ireland and Canada. The USA can't touch them for that.

So... the folks in the USA do have places to run to that aren't in orbit. It'll be crowded, though... until we do something like this
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes) - by robkelk - 08-03-2020, 11:37 AM