Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Upcoming Election....
RE: The Upcoming Election....
I'd trade in exchange for more Krispy Kremes.

Anyway, barring the revelation that The D has done terrible things to his puppies this is basically a sewn up thing. It looks like the others are just sort of there to legitimise the re-election of the President - Russian style. Although I'm sure Putin would've needed a whole case of perfume to achieve the sort of winning margin The D is getting with just some tea cosies

Otherwise, the campaign has been an utter sledgehammer. The D is fucking everywhere while the others are just sort of..... there. I haven't seen a mickey's dribble from their campaigns.

Peter Casey made a comment about travellers and it's caused him to have to suspend his campaign - but if it hadn't he'd probably have gotten a percent or two bump from it.

Ireland loved The D it seems.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
The Upcoming Election.... - by Dartz - 10-11-2018, 02:29 PM
RE: The Upcoming Election.... - by classicdrogn - 10-13-2018, 01:20 PM
RE: The Upcoming Election.... - by Dartz - 10-20-2018, 03:58 PM
RE: The Upcoming Election.... - by Labster - 10-21-2018, 04:02 AM
RE: The Upcoming Election.... - by Dartz - 10-21-2018, 06:56 AM
RE: The Upcoming Election.... - by Dartz - 10-22-2018, 04:10 PM