Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
The whole point of the story is the degree to which Akari can be oblivious to the special things going on around her, because she thinks that every day is special.  I need someone who she doesn't recognize, but who a reader will pretty obviously.  The premise is that Akari is writing for her blog, and her conclusion will be that even ordinary days can be fun, when three of the things that happened to her were clearly extraordinary.  I'm kind of swirling between Peorth, Fujiko Mine, Taylor Swift, and Scarlett Johannsen.

From the last thread: Tying together Rob's unpleasant thought and Ravjik's mistake, I suggest Ryoga=FUSE.

I'm sad to see Rajvik go.  I think we'll still want to write as if he was there, because he had good choices in characters.  But I think this increases the chance we'll have Christmas in California, rather than Florida.  The ski to surf day is always an option.

Besides the previous swan things in Venice, I just saw an episode of Murdoch Mysteries with a swan themed murderer, then went outside and saw Cygnus in the sky.  I'm seeing it loud and clear, muse, but that still doesn't mean I know what to even start writing.

On the other hand, I have watched the first season of Ai yori Aoshi now.  (And I've been getting it confused with events in Outlander of all things because both have plot-significant key and plot-significant back injury.)  I think I can use them; I think Tomoyo could use someone good at photography (and hopefully cinematography).  They all have problems that we can deal with, where we're not really equipped to deal with the mental problems of anyone in the Pensacola set.  The Ottawa set would have these problems too if not for their resilience, especially Usagi, Rei, and Misaka.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 10-16-2018, 05:33 PM