Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Here, this has been in my notes file for like a year or something. It will be in my next chronological story, which may not be the next one published.
Quote: "Hey Akari, you're from Japan, right?" Osaka wondered.

"Yep, born and bred on Japan, Mm-- Earth. Japan, *Earth*." Akari's insistence on being a real earthling had no visible effect on Osaka.

"Well, that being the case, why do you have pink hair?"

"Huh?"

"I would have thought you were from Finland with pink hair."

"There are lots of people in Japan with pink hair, right?" The sentence had started with a lot more surety than it had ended.

Chiyo interjected, "Osaka, that's just because she dyes her hair."

"Nope! My hair is 100% natural. It really suits my personality, doesn't it?" She twirled around joyfully.

It was Chiyo's turn to look stumped. "But I don't think melanin comes in that color. That's the family of chemicals that gives us hair and skin colors," she explained.

Alice rolled her eyes. "It's probably because her ancestor had her genes modified for pink hair. It's pretty common. My mother has a natural blonde color, but my father had his hair changed to blue before I was born. So, this." She pointed her right hand at her pale green hair.

"Wow, you can do that? The future sounds so cool!" Chiyo beamed.

"So let me get this straight, you get the genes from people in Finland and stick 'em in regular people?"

"Racist remarks are forbidden!" Aika pointed at Osaka.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 10-17-2018, 04:33 AM