Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
I just edited the Mimi Hanyu introduction story to reflect the events of "Donaldson en Kazakiri".

And, yeah, I agree that she'd be foolish not to move to L.A., just because there's a much larger market for her acting skills there than in Ottawa.

So... does she get her own apartment at Aria House, or does she share an apartment with somebody? (looks at the room plan on the wiki) I see Shaoran's apartment has an empty bedroom. Smile Okay, okay. I see Kaorin's apartment has an empty bedroom.

But there's a chance that the Ai Yori Aoshi main cast might be moving in, too. Let's see... Taeko and Chika share an apartment because they're cousins. There'd no longer be any reason for Aoi and Karou to hide their relationship; do they share an apartment? Assuming "yes," that leaves Miyabi, Tina, and Mayu. As much as putting Tina and Mayu into the same apartment would generate story conflict, that's a dekkai bad idea for maintaining harmony in the building. So, Miyabi/Mayu and Tina/Mimi, or Miyabi/Tina and Mayu/Mimi? (Or Miyabi/Mayu, Tina/Kaorin, and Shaoran/Mimi? Big Grin )

EDIT: Or, to echo a typo that I just fixed on ATT's "Characters" subpage for Ai Yori Aoshi, Kaori/Kaoru.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 10-19-2018, 07:38 PM