Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(10-17-2018, 08:36 PM)robkelk Wrote: Speaking of official art: Westwoods Apartments, September 28. (Note that I'm not specifying the year.)

I meant to reply to this a lot sooner.  Ben will appreciate the sentiment very much, but at the same time he'd be sweating bullets.

"My ladies...  Are you aware the of the implications the outfits you're wearing have?"

Nanoha made a somewhat confused and worried look.  "Washu-chan said that girls wear clothes like this so they can look nice for the person they like.  She didn't trick us again, did she?"

Ben opened his mouth, then closed it, opened it again, and repeated the process a few times before he finally said, "She isn't wrong.  And you two are gorgeous in those outfits.  But those outfits are intended for... adults.  For adult reasons.  And not generic adult reasons.  I mean ADULT reasons."

Fate and Nanoha looked at each other, and then they both shrugged.

"We'll go and change then," said Fate diplomatically.  "Besides, we can put them away until we are old enough."

Ben didn't have the heart to tell them that by the time they were old enough they wouldn't be able to fit in those outfits anymore.

Dartz, I could almost see the place from how well you described it.  Though it probably helps that I spent a lot of time in a place that is arguably every bit as wet and moldy: The Puget Sound in Washington State.  (As I often like to say, Seattle is called the Emerald City not because of the architecture, but from all the mold and moss that grows there.  Only we don't have the luxury of man-built caves to stay warm in.  Tongue )

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 10-20-2018, 09:55 PM