Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(10-21-2018, 03:41 PM)Labster Wrote: On the upside, they won't fit into those outfits for adult reasons.  

If you ever read UF, you can just start with Symphony of the Sword.  The main thing you miss by reading it first is realizing the extent to which Utena is slowly revolutionizing the entire sprawling setting.

On Rob's latest story: To paraphrase our American President, "One Corinthians, that's the whole ballgame."  Also, is it illegal to marry your half-clone on Jurai?  There aren't really as many reasons to have hang-ups about these sorts of things if you have access to genetic engineering.

I just don't think of Ami being quite that flirty.  Also, if Makoto knew there was going to be some date-like activity, are there some convenient bushes outside of the pizza joint to hide behind?  I seem to remember this being a favorite activity of the Sailor Senshi.

What makes you think Hyoga is Rob's half-clone? Just because that's a theory they've come up with doesn't make it correct, and Rob's already poked some holes in that theory. Spoiler (which will be revealed by Washuu in the next post): Hyoga's genetic pattern is at most 1/64th a match to Rob's; that's like having one great-great-great-great-grandparent in common.

This particular pizza joint is in the middle of a strip-mall parking lot. EDIT: Although it is only a 10-minute walk from the apartment., so somebody might have stopped by to snoop. Then again, the seating is open-concept with few places to hide and listen. RE-EDIT: Oh, and the windows are closed - it's Ottawa in late December, and nobody wants to freeze.

As for Ami being flirty:
  • Ami's had a few months to relax;
  • she knows that she's the one that Rob first approached and first trusted to not freak out about learning the truth about the Metacontinuity, which left an impression; and
  • as Mii implied in-story, medical school has been a bad influence on her.
Pick one, two, or all three.

Changing topics somewhat...

I just updated the "Everything's Better with Chocolate" page on All The Tropes by adding an example. Thus, the end of the "Anime and Manga" section now reads:

Quote:
  • Black Butler's Sebastian Michaelis, butler of the distinguished and noble House of Phantomhieve, proves that even curry can be better with chocolate. (I still need to summon up the courage to test whether this is a case of Truth in Television.)
  • Ai Yori Aoshi has Taeko experimenting with chocolate curry and chocolate tempura. She says it's really good; nobody else is willing to try her fusion cooking.
It should be obvious why I'm mentioning this here. Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 10-21-2018, 05:44 PM