Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Take me to your Lita!

Sorry no writing lately.  This weekend was picking up family at the airport, helping remodel a mobile home that a friend is getting evicted from, precinct walking for a friend of mine running for college trustee, setting up a new computer, and trying to keep up with work.  I was hoping to get a Halloween story out (not actually on Halloween, but on theme!), but it's probably not gonna happen.

I did start rereading C&A, and I had kinda forgotten the extent to which they were all terrible people.  Like, comic violence doesn't always register as violence.  I was actually thinking more about this kind of relationship.  But maybe Akari will help me find the Bug Fairies who mess up my code.  If I really, really end up using it, Andy has written some Ranmafic so we should probably tell him about it.

robkelk Wrote:I would not be at all surprised if they're sequestered in a holosuite somewhere. It would explain the negative continuity of the strip - they never stay dead, time travel never appears to change the timestream, etc.
This is canon -- to the extent anything is canon in C&A.

And an unexpected epiphany, the origin of Aika's surname, Granzchesta, which doesn't seem to have any use in real life, or seem to be from any language.  Until I remembered that Grantchester is a place.  It's just a really odd romanization -- there's no "Z" in グランチェスタ.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 10-30-2018, 12:22 PM