Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Haha, you're going to have to try harder than that to convince me that anything ecchi is going on between two girls in Aria.  Even the yuri goggles do nothing.  But thanks for the clothing advice, I'll need that for my beach episode.  So uh, yeah, that's what it looks like.

But actually it's a long broad beach with mountains in both directions.  It actually looks a good deal more like Cape Merry, except, well, not quite as green.  The more I think about it, the more I think Cape Merry is a south-facing bay, like, you know, Tokyo Bay.  But the best match for the Kaleido Stage location has to be Santa Monica, Venice, or Venice Beach.  It's just gotta, gotta, gotta be!

I'm trying to work my way through Ai yori Aoshi to figure out when in their timeline to import them in.  That's probably the number one reason I haven't made pages for them, or have much in the way of plans.  One surprising thing is that my inner Tomoyo is annoyed by Aoi, and especially so because people will think they are similar -- even Aoi thinks they are similar -- and Tomoyo thinks that they have almost nothing in common.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 11-24-2018, 06:03 PM