Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Good news.  While my my brother (the one that's currently in the Marines) was over, we looked at satellite maps of Camp Bullis in Google Maps and figured out a likely chain of events given the local topography.  So we can expect some new material from me relatively soon here.

I'll try and wrap up this arc soonish, and then we can roll right into MGLN.

BTW: does anyone have anything to say about my idea about basically just having MGLN and MGLN: A's replay themselves here in San Antonio?  Just to recap, the Takamchi, Tsukimura, and Bannings families will be planted into Olmos Park without anyone really noticing due the the Metacontinuity's malleability (as long as it's nothing truly outrageous, it will fly under the radar as causality itself changes to allow for their existence).

For certain, HAL will twig to the existence of the Midorya... that is if HAL knows about MGLN.  And unless I'm mistaken, HAL will have just passed his probationary period (just over two weeks after the First Arrival).  And even HAL will need time to get its digital paws on all things fictional.  And even if it does get ahold of everything, sorting it all out should take quite a bit of CPU time.

So, the Managers won't know right away.  Until shit starts going down with Jewel Seeds activating.

Playing with the idea of how they get there in the first place, I think I'll have it that Precia tried something... and instead of Al-Hazard, she gets the Metacontinuity.

Whoops.  Wink

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 12-03-2018, 02:35 PM