Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(12-03-2018, 06:57 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 04:46 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 01:39 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 11:51 PM)robkelk Wrote: Reading the "World List for Garrick Grimm" thread over in Hangar 13 reminded me that Ail & Ann and the Doom Tree are Sailor Moon anime characters, and thus might be out there somewhere.

So... the Doom Tree. How many generations is it away from Tsunami, again? Smile

Hah!

I have no idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if Tsunami decided she wanted to adopt it.  Wink

After doing a bit of research, I think the Doom Tree would be the equivalent of a third-generation Juraian tree... or maybe stronger if Ali and Ann find more of their kind to share their lives with the tree.

Sorry, only noticed this when I checked back.

I'm very much amenable to that idea.  Although it suddenly occurred to me just how much Ail and An look like Abh.  Wink

(And yes, those are the correct spellings - I just checked.  The romanization for Ail's name is Eiru while An's is simply An.)

Thanks. (Anime-only characters, after all - can't keep track of them all.)

Hmmmmm... Maybe Ail and An were the templates for the Abh? No, of course not - but Lafiel might think there's some sort of connection between them.

(12-03-2018, 06:57 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 06:08 PM)robkelk Wrote: It's a pity we don't have a residence in Toronto...

Mii knelt and looked at the crack in the wall... then looked through the wall. "There's a tunnel on the other side. It heads down ... and twists a bit ... and keeps going - oh!"

"What's wrong?" Rob asked.

"I saw something that I didn't recognize. It moved away, out of range of my clairvoyance."

Her x-ray vision, Rob thought. "Can you sketch it?"

Mii accepted Rob's help in standing up. She pulled a notebook and pencil out of her pocket, and sketched for a few minutes. "It looked like this."

Rob took a look at the sketch, pulled out his Passport, connected to the Internet and did an image search. "Is this a photo of it?"

"That's more a puppet version of it, but yes."

Rob turned to their host. "I don't know how to tell you this... may as well say it straight out. You've got Fraggles."

HAH!!! Brilliant!  And at any rate, whos to say they didn't get shuffled off to where their antics can at least be monitored?  Wink

Hey, if anybody wants this, feel free.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 12-03-2018, 09:30 PM