Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Got a few ideas for Halloween costumes from fan art:

Well, I'm thinking that Yomi and Tomo need to be wearing these outfits.  There's a fic with this image that has additional costume suggestions, too (Tomo/Yomi).  I had thought a bit about a little DP action for them -- it was literally the premise of my previous fic -- but it looks pretty good on Kagura and Sakaki, too.  And well, given the events of Halloween for Tomo, maybe the clothes make the woman?

I don't know why but I really like this IJN Osaka.  The seiyuu joke is for Sakaki-san here, but Chiyo as Miku looks fun (but age her up to 13).  Still looking for Kaorin.  I think that maybe if Tomoyo had known her for more than a week she would have suggested a catgirl, because reasons, but even she can't figure out relationships that fast.  She probably does pick up on Brent, Tomo, and Yomi enough to make the above outfits, but we all wear our hearts on our sleeves.

For Aria characters, well, most of the images I've seen are characters cosplaying in Aria outfits, not the other way around.  This Aria/Alice in Wonderland cross looks promising (I legit have no idea what's up with the Ritz crackers though).

Haven't looked for Sakura yet -- the problem is that everything looks good on her.

Does Index keep an extra set of robes around? Tongue

And, just an average day in Venice (Arc 2) (somehow this picture didn't include Lum, how did this happen?)
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 12-11-2018, 03:59 AM