Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(12-11-2018, 06:55 PM)Labster Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 09:23 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 03:59 AM)Labster Wrote: Does Index keep an extra set of robes around? Tongue

The set she has is literally held together with safety pins... so, no. And Touma accidentally used his power to disenchant Index's robes way back in episode 1. Oh, Sakura-chan, how are you at re-enchantments that don't involve cards?

Why aren't you asking for Tomoyo?  This sounds more like carding than cardcapture, and clothing is her wheelhouse.

The only power I can think of is well, she can Lock the safety pins?  I gotta do something about that in general.  I really don't think of Sakura as a battle mage, but you look at her cards and geez, there's a lot of evocation and conjuration in there.  A decent mix of illusion and abjuration, but almost all of her transmutation is very targeted, or things like buffs.  Enchantment -- the mind magic version -- is pretty much only Sleep.  Libra is the only divination, though the cards as a set can be used for divination.

Good point - this is a team effort. Somebody needs to stitch the pieces of Index's robes back together, and somebody needs to restore the defense enchantments on them. And the enchantment on Index's robes was very much a buff: not be harmed by any attack that should by all rights land her in the hospital (in essence, a permanent mobile Shield).

Although...

"Tomoyo-chan, I doubt Index wants all those frills. This is a religious garment. You wouldn't put frills on a miko's outfit, would you?" She didn't answer right away, and Rob realized she was actually considering the idea.

(12-11-2018, 06:55 PM)Labster Wrote: The main answer to your question is that Sakura is going to learn how to make magic permanent from the Ginzuishou when they make the extra apartment building.  She could learn from Belldandy or Skuld too, but I doubt they'll be around her much.

One of these days I suppose I need to watch an episode of Avatar or two.  I've actually seen more of the movie -- two minutes, enough to confirm it's terrible -- than of the series.

Quote:Airbenders in Thailand (maybe)
Well, we do have the Lagoon Company in Thailand to keep them company XD

Which brings up something I should and will take to the Worldbuilding thread.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 12-11-2018, 07:29 PM