Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
I may have equal otaku-power to Tomo, but she has much better powers of observation than me.  Everyone does.  Except maybe Sakaki (poor Kaorin).  I do know how to play it too, considering how much my ex talked about wanting her own persocom.  I normally use her as the inspiration for my Yomi, but y'know, two sides of the same coin.

I haven't been doing all that much writing lately, sorry guys.  I'll try to spend some time on it this week.  Did a little research:  After listening to a Athena's song next to a keyboard for a while (I only have relative pitch, and so I didn't know exactly where her tessatura was), she is a contralto.  Which works out great, as there was a certain SATB song I was planning to use in an action scene (it uh, makes sense in context), and she can cover tenor.  Which frees me up to cover the bass part.  Tomoyo on soprano, and Sakaki on alto (or maybe Sarah Dupont?) .
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 12-22-2018, 05:34 AM