Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(12-26-2018, 05:04 AM)Labster Wrote: On Christmas Day, here I am writing a little holiday story... for Halloween.  I finally have a little thing that makes the rest of my story make a little bit more sense.  Basically, I was thinking that some of us take the kids trick-or-treating.  My kids are Sakura, Shaoran, and Tomoyo, and Chiyo; I need Minako, Tomo, Yomi.  I'm guessing Akari will want to go, and then Aika will go, and then Alice will go along even though she's too old for such childish things.  Brent was there, too.

Does anyone else want to go along with the kids?  I think my only request is that Mikoto can't be there -- my scene has a strict one moron limit.  Nor Kuroko, for the same reason.

Definitely available: Chibi-Usa and Diana would be available to go trick-or-treating. Ami has a gentle way with children; she'd love to go along if only to help supervise. (M'Ami's costume, although I'm pretty sure she doesn't fill out the top that much.) EDIT: And of course Minako can go.

Possibly available: Ruiko might go, or she might stay at Westwoods. Choose her action depending on how many characters you want to write.

Probably not available: With Chibi-Usa out playing, Usagi and Mamoru will have some time to themselves, so they aren't going. Makoto will stay behind and help make snacks for everybody for when they return. (If Sasami goes trick-or-treating, Makoto will take charge of the snack-making.) Rei will practice her song again (going dressed as a Vocaloid means she has to sing sometime). Kazari would stay behind and chat with Tessa if she stays. Mii ... I'm not sure. She'll probably find something to do at Westwoods unless you want her along. (After trick-or-treat, she'll use her x-ray vision to check all the treats for needles and razor blades. She shouldn't find any, but that particular urban legend has a lot of traction.)

Definitely not available: SI-Rob will be showing up late, because somebody has to stay in Ottawa and hand out the treats. While the youngsters are out, Mikoto will be comparing notes with Sosuke (assuming he doesn't go), ending up in challenging him to a fight which he'll accept to try out some anti-esper tactics in a safe environment. Kuroko is far too "rational" to believe in Halloween (and probably showed up in her school uniform). And the Misaka clones are still hiding in Washuu's lab, so they won't be there either. (Last Order will be so jealous that she missed it.)

(12-26-2018, 05:04 AM)Labster Wrote:
Quote:Can she use her Aero Hand to generate a slight gust of wind yet?
Don't ask me.  You're the one who would know the answer to this.  (The dress was the better option, anyway.)

I'm just thinking out loud there... Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 12-26-2018, 12:00 PM