Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(12-26-2018, 06:31 PM)Labster Wrote: Osaka asked, "Hey, you can use The Big on breasts, can't'cha?"

Rob had the bad luck to have been drinking when she said that. After he recovered from his spit-take, he looked around - luckily for him, it seemed like Kuroko and Usagi were nowhere nearby.

(12-26-2018, 06:31 PM)Labster Wrote: I was thinking Ruiko and Sasami would be good, as would Ami.  Are they really age 12?  Kuroko's hormones seem a little strong for that age o_O.  Also who the fuck lets 12 year olds be in a police force?  Every time I look at Academy City it seems like one bad decision after another.

They were in the first year of junior high (except that Mikoto's one year ahead of them and Mii's in senior high), so "12" is the most reasonable guess.

And, yes, Academy City is not what I would call well-run. I think we have a trope for it... ah, yes, here it is.

(12-26-2018, 06:31 PM)Labster Wrote: Looks like I got a group to be fashionably late to the party, though.

Well, your group is coming from California. (My SI's excuse for showing up late is that somebody had to hand out candy.)

Oh, yes: since I was beginning to lose track, I started a list of who's wearing what to the Halloween party. Feel free to add to it.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 12-26-2018, 07:52 PM