Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(12-27-2018, 08:52 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 01:12 PM)robkelk Wrote: Too cliched... but too adorable... gotta catch 'em all for Halloween? (At least, Misaka Misaka.)

Snrk. Cute.  And apropos: Last Order is a Pichu and Misaka Worst is a Raichu.

Oddball question: Should Misaka Worst show up with Academy City?  I can't help imagining her using Ben and his *er-hrm* followers as her new favorite targets for teasing.  I gathered from the wikipedia article that she can be a huge troll, but I could be wrong?  (Ben would also have a bit of a soft spot for her because holy HELL, she almost rivals Accelerator for the most crapsack existence.)

I've already identified Misaka Worst as "The most likely unplanned-for obstacle" during The Academy City Job, so...

(With Rajvik no longer writing here, that's now a story that needs a writer. But that can wait until we get to Arc 2.)

It's my understanding that Misaka Worst got a partial emotion package during her cloning process - but just the negative ones. So, yeah, a lot like Accelerator and needing the same redemption arc. I'm sure Sasami, Nanoha, and especially Fate would like to help both of them become better people.

At this rate, we're going to need a permanent portal between Blossom and Westwoods to handle all the traffic.

(12-27-2018, 08:52 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Also, there are a ready supply of costumes like those.  If they don't have them already, Ben will be buying the Misaka sisters (Mikoto, too) those pikachu pajamas.  (Besides, they might want them for more practical reasons as well once the cold up yonder REALLY sets in.)

Yeah - there are nights in Ottawa when even Kazari would wear pyjamas to bed.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 12-27-2018, 09:31 PM