Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(12-30-2018, 09:54 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 01:11 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Yeesh, Rob.  I'm getting left behind here.  :V

Nice job, except when the heck did Index arrive?  I thought she and Kamijou were supposed to be MIA still.

It's all there on the wiki, BA... But I can't actually write that story until we have the Halloween party finalized and I'm sure who's available.

Looking at that list, I realized what's bothering me. You don't want Ayeka as a unit commander.  She's green.  REALLY green.  She didn't wait around long after Yosho disappeared to go looking for him, and this was shortly after she was bonded to her tree.  Most of that time period she spent in suspended animation to preserve her appearance.  SHe's got enough training to hold her own in a fight, but she's no military officer.

However, Noike is a far better choice.  She has an actual combat record AND is a veteran of the Galaxy Police.  She's got the actual chops you'd need for a commander of an advanced unit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 12-30-2018, 03:42 PM