Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Man, 9/11 sure took all of the fun out of the Hare Krishnas at airports, didn't they.

Oh, just for note -- I put this on the wiki already -- I'm reserving the Amazoness Quartet/Minor Senshi for the second apartment block in Venice.  You know, the one that's a Kaleido Stage dorm.

Vesta grew angry, "What do you mean you don't need any animal trainers?  What the heck kind of circus are you?"

EDIT: The anime never revealed that VesVes was Vesta, did it?  I guess that gives me something to write about.  I keep forgetting what happened in anime!Stars.  Honestly the ending is so incoherent -- actually the whole season -- that I just replaced it with the manga story in my mind.  Otherwise I prefer the anime story.

I even prefer the Galaxia who doesn't use her original Sailor title, because she came from a "trash planet" and she killed everyone.  It's a reminder that we are the darkness we let inside our hearts.  It makes me wonder what we should do with Sailor Galaxia, who shines like gold upon the sea of Chaos.  She'd be an interesting adversary.  Salem is cool and crafty and complex, but she has far fewer genocides under her belt.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 12-31-2018, 01:07 AM